298: Mark Wahlberg is swollen, ripped, and packing in Pain and Gain!
286: Leonerd. This is a strange way to take my temperature. Are you sure Raj and Howard use this method?
279: Thinking Man
- Yes, let us ponder the hard facts of the universe.
- My quarks just shot gluons all over the place.
- Whats drives the human species forward on this long curve of knowledge.
- The Great Otto Phelatio.
- The look on ones face when they finally master the art of auto-fellatio.
- Hey Herb, can you check my bag for ticks?
271: I am attempting to prove that a turgid object in motion stays in motion until a nerd is covered in a pearl colored viscous fluid.
- Don’t forget to cup the Baggins.
- Smaug agrees to leave Erebor.
- This scene was a little too hot for the final cut.
- Gollum used a little too much bronzer.
- Baggins! We hates it forever! Unless it eats it whole.
- <Riddle> Long and peach it fills your holes, not soft nor hard, but turgid with moles. Never alone his friends are nuts, they come with baggage attached to butts.