271: I am attempting to prove that a turgid object in motion stays in motion until a nerd is covered in a pearl colored viscous fluid.
265: Your shaft so plump. Your bag so taught and brazen. I cannot take my eyes from it. I know now what I must do with the rest of my life.
264: My weiner is offended by your so called Panel! It’s just so Panel about Panel that its all swollen and Panel. Ok. Back to Panel.
- Don’t forget to cup the Baggins.
- Smaug agrees to leave Erebor.
- This scene was a little too hot for the final cut.
- Gollum used a little too much bronzer.
- Baggins! We hates it forever! Unless it eats it whole.
- <Riddle> Long and peach it fills your holes, not soft nor hard, but turgid with moles. Never alone his friends are nuts, they come with baggage attached to butts.